Monday, April 27, 2020

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 212th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Whew... I Finally Got A Free Day From Hustling And Work To Bring Another "Waifu" Themed Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! Now Your Thinking "Nani!? Didn't You Already Create One Not To Long Ago? What's The Deal, Yo!?" Well...I Don't Have "Anime" In My Name For Nothing, Youknowwhatimsayin? Or... I Saw A Opportunity In A Stage Concept That's Rarely Used Or Not Seen In Fighting Stages At All! Have You Always Wondered How There's Like... A Lot... Of Female Fighters In Fighting Games And They Always Have Like... That Fanbase That Be Like... "(Insert Fighter) Is Best Waifu!!" Well Why Not Have Your Waifu Fighters Battle It Out To Claim The Top Tier Waifu Of Them All! I Mean... It's MUGEN...So... You Now Can Have A Stage For That To See Who Will Come Out As "Best Waifu"! LOL! To Be Honest... I Think This Is The First Beauty Contest Stage In MUGEN So... I'm Happy To Bring A Great Plot Situation In Your MUGEN Game, Yo! I Made This A Normal Stage And Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your MUGEN Fighters Are Adjusting Properly With The Stage! I Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Waifu Beauty Contest". Man... 12 Stages In Four Going On Almost Five Months This Year... That's An All Time Low For Your Boi, CAH! But Despite This... I'm Still Having Fun Creating More Of That Madd... MUGEN... Flava For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans Out There, Yo! Stay Cool, Stay Positive, Stay On Your Hustle, And Most Importantly... Stay Safe And Keep The Love Alive For Everyone Around The World, Yo! (o^.^)-b  Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु” 🩱


ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Waifu Beauty Contest By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6h97x9shb5xqssu/Waifu%20Beauty%20Contest.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment