Monday, April 20, 2020

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 211th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Create Another Sports Theme Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans Out There, Yo! I've Created Sports Themes Such As Baseball, Basketball, Football, Tennis, And Even Sumo In My MUGEN Creating Adventure! But You Know What... I've Never Created A Hockey Theme Stage... Until Now! Yes! Just Like My Other Sports Stage Called "Baseball Stands", I Created A Place Where Your MUGEN Fighters Can Now Fight In The Stands At A Hockey Arena! I Noticed That There's Not A Lot Of Hockey Stages In MUGEN... So... I'm Happy To Add A Little Piece Of This High Contact Sports Stage To Your Game! Enjoy All Of You Awesome Mugenites! Enjoy! I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Hockey Stands". You Know... I've Been To Some Hockey Games In My Lifetime! Happened A Long Time Ago And It Was Semi-Pro But It Was Fun! I Even Got To Eat Cheesy Nachos And Caught A Shirt From The Mascot Shooting A T-Shirt Gun! Ahhhh... Good Times... Good Times! LOL! (o^.^)-b Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु” 🏒

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Hockey Stands By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/akj01yrd3n6ntqs/Hockey%20Stands.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment