Wednesday, January 8, 2020

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 202nd MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Make Another City Themed Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! You Know...I Realized That There's Not A Lot Of Police Themed Stations In MUGEN! Sure We Have Our Batman Themed Stages But Nothing For The Force Or Detectives! So...I Wanted To Make A Stage For Your MUGEN Crime Fighters That Help Protect Your MUGEN Streets! I Didn't Want To Create Another Rooftop For This Theme But Instead... I Wanted To Make The Garage Of A Police Station! You Know... The Section Where All Of The Patrol Cars Are Kept! This Can Be A Great Plot For Your MUGEN Game! Just Imagine...Two Cops Have To Set Aside There Differences, Duke It Out, And Then Realize, They Share The Passion To Help And Keep The City Safe....Although They Can't Stand Each Other! LOL! I Made This A Normal Stage And Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your MUGEN Fighters Are Adjusting Properly With The Stage! I Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Police Station Garage". I Love Creating New Environments For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! From Streets To Fighting Tournaments Or Food... Its Really Fun When You Can Imagine An Scenario And See It Come To Life! Have Fun! (o^.^)-b Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Police Station Garage By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fj6jspcfbpuuu1b/Police%20Station%20Garage.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment