Sunday, January 5, 2020

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 201st MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! To Start Off The New Era Of 2020, I Wanted To Create Another Desert Themed Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! You Know...I Kind Of Wanted To Make A Stage For All Of Your Desert Bandit Fighters! Yall Can Now Fight On Top Of A Stone Platform With A Vast Of Sand Covering The Background! I Also Noticed That There Wasn't Any Training Stages That Happened In A Desert Setting So... I Guess It's Time To Make It Happen, Yo! I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Desert Training". You Know... I Kind Of Was Motivated To Make This Stage For A Character Named Yamcha From The Dragonball Series! No Matter How Many Obstacles You May Face...You're Still Cool, Yamcha! Train Hard And Do You Your Best! LOL! Enjoy Another Desert Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Desert Training By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/807cki2n04f92a0/Desert%20Training.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment