Wednesday, January 1, 2020

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Cool Pic Wednesday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Cool Picture. Happy New Year All Of You Cool Cats Of The Internet! We Finally Reached A New Era! I Like To It The "Milla-20s"! It Has A Nice Ring To It You Know! LOL! Anyway... Since We Reached This New Era In Our Lifetime, I'm Going To Continue On This Awesome Journey With MUGEN! I Will Also Start Posting More Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournaments On Youtube! Speaking Of Youtube, I Want To Thank Everyone Who Watched My MUGEN Tournaments, Showcased My Stages On Their Videos, Made Epic MUGEN Fights For The MUGEN Community, Made Tutorials On Youtube Regarding Video Games And Just Talking To Someone When you Have No One To Talk To, You Know! It Makes Life Pretty Cool When You Can Be Part Of Something Awesome! And All Of You Peeps Are Awesome! I'm Still Learning How To Put Together Character Sprite Parts And Learning The Basic Anatomy Of The Human Body! If I Keep Working At It, I'll Eventually Become A Little Better At It! Just Got To Go Step By Step! I Also Will Post More "Helpful Stuff" That Can Help Someone Out There Discover New Things! I Guess One Thing I Want To Work On This Year Is Communicating A Lot More With The Video Game Community And Learning New Things! With The Internet Being The Most Greatest Invention In Modern History, I Have A Lot Of Areas To Choose From! I Want To Learn Some Techniques On Creating Some Really High Quality Stuff And If I Branch Out My Comfort Zone A Little, I'm Sure Can Learn Something Of Value! Welp... I Guess That's All That CAH Has To Say, Yo! Again, I Want To Thank Everyone Of You For Visiting My Blog/Website Today And For Some Words Of Inspirations I Quote What I Said Back In 2018..."Whatever You Do In This Life My Brothers And Sisters From Around The World, Just Do It! Just Get Started On Whatever You Want To Do! It's Scary At First And You Might Feel That It Won't Go Anywhere But Keep Doing It! Make As Much Mistakes As Possible! Embrace Your Mistakes! Your Mistakes Are True Steeping Stones To Unlocking Your Full Potential! You Was Put On This Earth For A Reason! Everyone Of You Have A Gift And You Will See Your Gift Start Unfolding If You Follow Your Own Journey Of This Life! Don't Give Up! If You Feel Like You Don't Have Someone In Your Corner, Don't Worry About It...Just Do You And Don't Be Afraid To Follow Your Goals Despite What Others May Think About You!" I Believe Everyone Has Specific Gift In This Life...In Way...It Kind Of Makes You A Superhero, You Know! It's Time To Get Started On This Journey Again And Lets Make This A Fun Year, Peeps! Thank You For Being Awesome And Go For Your Goals! Stay Cool, Stay Animated, And Stay On Your Hustle, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment