Tuesday, December 31, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 200th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! I Finally Reached My Goal! I Kept My Promise To All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans Out There And Created 200 MUGEN Stages Total, Yo! With This Stage, Your Fighters Have A Chance To Show The Crowd What Special Techniques That Have Developed In Their Training And Onto The Battle Field! Who Knows...Someone Might Be Betting On Your Fighter, Yo! I Made This A Normal Stage And Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your MUGEN Fighters Are Adjusting Properly With The Stage! I Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Kentucky Brawlin Field". I Want To Thank Every Single One Of You Awesome Peeps For Your Encouragements, Feedback, And Awesomeness! I Love MUGEN And I Love Creating Awesome Environments For Everyone! As We Head Into A New Era Of "2020", I Wonder What Adventures Will Lie Ahead? Who Knows? But...Lets All Have Some Fun And Strive For Some Dreams, Yo! I'll See All Of You Awesome Peeps On The Internet Next Year! Stay Cool, Stay Animated, And Stay On Your Hustle, Yo! Most Importantly...HAPPY NEW YEAR!! (¯) Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Kentucky Brawlin Field By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zphfdexypaiqix9/Kentucky%20Brawlin%20Field.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment