Tuesday, December 24, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 190th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today It Is Christmas Eve, Yo! Hmm...And What Better Way To Celebrate This Wonderful Day Is With...The Most Grueling And Harshest Training For Your MUGEN Fighters! This Year Your Fighters Will Be Shipped Off To An Icy Utopia In The Middle Of Nowhere! This Will Be A Great Time To Train Their Body, Mind, And Soul To Surpass Their Limits! But The Most important Thing Is That They Will Fight Together Because That's What It's All About! Tis Is The Season To Be Stronger, Indeed! LOL! But In All Seriousness...I Wanted To Make Another Snowy Christmas Themed Stage For All You Awesome MUGEN Fans! Enjoy And Celebrate The Holiday With Some Epic Sparring For Your Fighters! I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Training On Christmas Eve II". The Year 2019 Is Almost At An End, So Lets See What We All Can Get Done In The Last Remaining Days Of 2019! I Can't Wait To Enter The New Era Of 2020! To Family, Friends, Strangers, and Whoever Sees This Post, I Just Want To Say...Keep Being Awesome, Love Yourself and Others, And Have A Merry Christmas, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”🎄

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Training On Christmas Eve II By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bjditty4xz3p21n/Training%20On%20Christmas%20Eve%20II.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment