Monday, December 23, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 189th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Make A Stage Dedicated To Something Personal In My Life! I Wanted To Make A Stage For The Love Of My Mom And Dad! Although My Dad Passed Away When I Was A Baby And My Mom Was Always There For Me Through The Dark Times In My Life, I Wanted To Dedicate This Stage To Them! Funny Thing...I Heard My Dad Was A Cool Dude In The Streets Back In The Day And My Mom Loved Him Very Much! That's Why I Have "Cool" In My Name For Tribute Of My Dad, Yo! The Month Of December Is A Special Month To All Of Us! Although We Don't Have Much, We Will Always Have Each Other! I Also Hope That This MUGEN Stage Helps Everyone Around The World Think Of Someone That's Special To Them! I Love You Mom And Dad! CAH Also Enjoys All Of You Awesome Peeps On The Internet! Why? Because CAH Loves Ya, Yo!(¯) I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Flowery Love". You Know... Love And Memories Are Always Important! If I Was To Suddenly Pass Away Today, I Hope That I Could Make Somebody's Day A Little Bit Better! Keep Being Awesome And Have A Nice Day Everyone! (o^.^)-b Enjoy Another Sentimental Tribute Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”💐

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Flowery Love By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1o4951c2hxiahtz/Flowery%20Love.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

2 comments:

  1. I really loved the meaning of your name.
    I'm so sorry about what happened to your father...

    Even so, I don't know how you always see the positive side of everything, you have a great capacity to transmit joy to people! (‾◡◝ )

    Thank you very much for your stage, I loved it very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin Finola! Thank You For Posting On My Website! It Really Means A Lot! It's Okay, Yo! I Just Know That My Father Was A Great Man That Love To Help People And I Use That To Help Me Move Forward In This Life! Life Is Really Too Short And We Must Experience As Much As We Can, You Knowwhatimsayin! Show Love To Others But Most Importantly, Love Yourself! For The Days That Might Be Hard Ahead, Just Remember That Tomorrow Will Be A Brand New Day For Anyone To Change And Make A Difference In These Streets! Keep Being Awesome, Finola And May Your Life Be Filled With Everlasting Love, Joy, And Happiness! ☆٩( 'ω' )و☆

    ReplyDelete