Tuesday, October 15, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 171st MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Create Another Outdoor Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans, Yo! While Experimenting With MUGEN Concepts And Ideas, I Thought About A Character Named Tenshi From The Touhou Series! I Thought About How She Lives Above In The Clouds And Is Bored Out Of Her Mind! With This In Mind, I Decided To Create A Battlefield Of Clouds! Similar To My "Flyin High Sky" MUGEN Stage That Is Full Of Clouds And Sky, I Decided To Add Some Columns/ Pillars To The Stage. You Can Now Have Your Fighters Test Their Might In The Clouds Above! This Can Be A Great Spot For Your Aerial MUGEN Fighters! Ohhh... And Tenshi Too..LOL! I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Clouds Of Royalty". You Know...While Making This Stage, I Thought About All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans From Around The World! Keep Your Head Up And Keep Going For Whatever You Believe In! Keep Being Awesome And Keep Learning In This Journey We Call Life! (o^.^)-b Enjoy Another Outdoor Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु” ☁️🍑

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Clouds Of Royalty By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uv22mh7m1d2iycs/Clouds%20Of%20Royalty.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment