Monday, October 14, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 170th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Make Another Outdoor Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! I Was Watching Some More Old School Anime And I Looked At Street Fighter II: The Animated Movie! I Remember A Scene Where Ryu And Ken Met While Training In Some Foggy Looking Woods! That Scene Looked Real Peaceful And Seemed To Be A Great Spot For A Nice Sparring Session! Thinking Of This, I Decided To Create A Similar Scenario For All Of Your MUGEN Fighters! This Can Be A Nice Training Spot For Your Fighters Where They Won't Be Disturbed! Train Hard And Give It All You Got Fighters! I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Woods Of Tranquility". You Know...Walking Around In The Season Of Fall Is Pretty Peaceful! This Is Where Hot And Cold Mix Together In The Air To Give Some Nice Breezy Winds! Life Can Be Hectic At Times But These Little Things Are Truly Beautiful! You Know What...I'm Going To Take A Nice Walk After This! LOL! (ω) Enjoy Another Outdoor Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Woods Of Tranquility By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hhihq9nac59lhr4/Woods%20Of%20Tranquility.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment