Friday, October 11, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 168th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Create Another Technology Themed Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! Since My "Mugen World Domination" Stage Did So Well Yesterday, I Decided To Add Some Mecha This Time Around! I Don't Think I Ever Had A Mecha In Any Of My Stages So This Is A First For Me, Yo! Watching Anime Classics Such As Gundam And Robotech, Brought Me Some Motivation To Create This Stage! Like The Hanger In Which The Machines Are Stationed Before Lift-Off! This Stage Can Be Great For Your MUGEN Military, Android And Robotic Fighters! I Made This A Small Stage In Which Your Fighters Will Have To Be Quick On Their Feet But I Made Sure To Tweak The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Mecha Schematics". You Know...I Have A Feeling That We're Going To See Some Robots Very Soon! The Way Artificial Intelligence Is Advancing Everyday Is Mind Blowing! I Just Hope We Don't Start Any Wars With AI And Robots That Will Lead To The Creation Of Real Life Gundams And Robotechs! That Would Be Bad! I Just Want To See Peace In The World, Yo! Enjoy This Technology Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Mecha Schematics By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xj20ivif57zdlko/Mecha%20Schematics.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment