Thursday, October 10, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 167th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Bring Another Interesting Theme Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans, Yo! While Editing My Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament Video For Youtube, I Thought About The MUGEN Fighters That Are Selected From My Random Select! I Told Myself "How Are These Awesome Warriors Found In The MUGEN World And Compete In My Tournaments?" Then It Hit Me...I Have A MUGEN World Intelligence Agency That Scouts For Potential Fighters From All Over The MUGEN World! These Awesome Fighters Are Sent A Invitation To Compete In Battle For My Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournaments! That Is My Imagination Thinking But...This Can Really Be An Ideal Stage For Your MUGEN Game! This Stage Can Be Great For All Of Your Awesome Military, Agent, Heroes, And Villain MUGEN Fighters! There's A Lot Of Scenarios That You Can Use When Fighting In This Stage! Good Luck, Fighters! I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Mugen World Intelligence". I'm Glad I Got Some Rest Yesterday! It Really Refueled My Batteries And I Can Bring Some More Awesome Stages To All Of You Awesome, Peeps, Yo! The Road To Creating Up To 200 Stages Continues! (o^.^)-b Enjoy This Imaginary Intelligence Organization Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु” 🖥️

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Mugen World Intelligence By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f4a30m00rpkmppy/Mugen%20World%20Intelligence.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment