Friday, February 8, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 114th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Make Another Sports Themed Stage In The City! Seeing That The Season Of Football Is Over, I Decided To Create Another Basketball Stage! It's Just Not Any Basketball Stage...It's A Street Basketball Stage...On A Gated Skyscraper Highrise...That Overlooks The City! I Noticed That There's No Street Basketball Highrise Stages...Until Now! I Love Playing Basketball Myself! It's Really Fun, Yo! I Added A Super Jump To The Stage And As Always...I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On This Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Street Basketball Highrise". Playing Basketball Is Good For The Body And Soul! Street Basketball Is Good When You Want To Get Tough And Test Out Your Game! Better Bring Your A-Game When Playing Out In The Streets! You Got To Win And Rule The Court All Day! LOL! Enjoy Another Sports City Themed Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु” 🏀

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Street Basketball Highrise By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w9jzlofa9jwd75a/Street%20Basketball%20Highrise.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

4 comments:

  1. I find out that you don't have an Instagram account so I made one for you. This is a small thing to do for an awesome human being ❤❤. https://www.instagram.com/coolanimehustler/ .I want to send you the email and the password but I don't know how if you have an account in Instagram D.M me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You deserve more, this is nothing. Checkout your email I've sent it.^_^

      Delete
    2. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Thank You! I Received It! I Responded To The Email You Sent Me Regarding The Account! ^_^

      Delete
    3. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Thank You Tahani! I Got Everything To Work On The Instagram! You're Truly Amazing! ^_^

      Delete