Thursday, February 7, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 113th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Yesterday...My Mind...For Some Reason...Was Craving A Hamburger! This Hamburger Was The Complete Package! It Had Everything Including Cheese, Yo! I Didn't Get A Hamburger Yesterday...But...I Turned My Hunger Into Motivation! With This Motivation I Decided To Create Another Food Stage! Looking At My Last Stage "Winner Winner Pizza Dinner", I Wanted To Create A Juicy Complete Hamburger With Cheese! Behold Its Magnificence! Your MUGEN Fighters Can Fight For The Giant Hamburger Presented On Center Stage! I Also Added A Super Jump And Dabbled With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On Stage! I Really Love How This Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Hamburger Dreams". Sometimes...I Do Dream About Hamburgers! It's Weird But Hey...My Imagination Is Awesome! I Wonder If I Can Add A Chocolate Milkshake And Large Fries To My Hamburger Dreams! I Kinda Want To Go Back To Sleep Now...LOL! Enjoy Another Food Themed Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Hamburger Dreams By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9g5wcdwp8qelo9l/Hamburger%20Dreams.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

2 comments:

  1. Looks amazing ��, I will do something good to return your help I will tell you in the future. Keep doing your amazing work. And thank you for the coffee ☕ ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Thank You For Posting On My Website! I Love Creating MUGEN Stages So Everyone Can Have Fun On Their PC! Keep Being Awesome! (^_−)☆

    ReplyDelete