Tuesday, February 12, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 116th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! I Wanted To Create Another Outdoor Stage And I Also Wanted To Add Another "Peaceful" Stage To My Peaceful Series! Looking At Examples Of Old School RPG Backgrounds Such As Breath Of Fire, Final Fantasy, And Xenogears, I Was Motivated To Create A Sort Of Peaceful Training Session For Your Friendly MUGEN Rivals! This Can Also Be A Great Scene For A Training Montage For A Upcoming Tournament! Take A Deep Breath And Focus Your Battle Energy In This Beautiful Peaceful Stage Of Wonder! I Made This A Normal Stage And Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Peaceful Plains". Today Was A Nice Day And That Was Also A Motivating Factor In Creating This Stage! Creating Stages For All Of You Awesome Peeps Is Also Cool! It Brings Me Peace, You Know! ^_^ Enjoy Another Outdoor Themed Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु” 🌺

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Peaceful Plains By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/33lb7p4beddwcq2/Peaceful%20Plains.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

13 comments:

  1. Loved it ��.
    https://imgur.com/a/Mz6kJlB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Thank You For Posting On My Website! It Really Means A Lot! I'm Happy You Love It! I Saw Your Characters On This Stage! Great Touhou Characters! MUGEN Is So Much Fun! Keep Being Awesome Tahani! (o^.^)-b

      Delete
  2. I am new to this, I found out about MUGEN from YouTube 2 weeks ago. Then I found you and your blog. I have a lot to learn, so I'll stay on your blog for a while :) I hope that does not bother you ^.^ .Thanks ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- That's Great! MUGEN Is A Great Way To Connect With People From All Over The World! You're Always Welcomed Here! Keep Learning And Keep Having Fun! ^_^

      Delete
  3. Hey, How Can I play these?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Thank You For Posting On My Website! It Really Means A Lot! I'm Glad You Ask! You Can Play MUGEN On Your PC! What's Cool About This Is That You Can Make The Ultimate Fighting Game! You Can Choose What Fighters, Stages, Lifebars, Music, And How The Game Looks! You Can Also Create Your Own Fighters And Stages As Well! I Recommend Looking On Youtube For Tutorials On How You Can Start Your Very Own MUGEN Game Today! It's So Worth It And You'll Never Be Bored, Yo! ^_^

      Delete
    2. Hi, I will tell you what I did. First, Download the MUGEN Engine, I downloaded it from here.
      http://www.mediafire.com/file/2t3gnh5ikw75idm/Mugen10.zip
      . Second, download this stage if you want it. then, search on google how to add a stage in MUGEN and how to add a character in MUGEN. Easy steps and you are ready to play :) . Enjoy!

      Delete
    3. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Awesome Example Tahani! (o^.^)-b
      Learning MUGEN Is A Very Fun Way To Learn Coding, Programing, And Art! It's An Amazing Game Engine! Your Adventure To Endless Imagination And Possibilities Awaits! ^_^

      Delete
    4. Thanks but where can I find your characters?

      Delete
    5. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- I Haven't Created My Very Own Characters Just Yet But...You Can Type "MUGEN/ Characters" In Your Search Engine! You Can Find Millions Of Characters Made/Edited From Around The World! MUGEN Brings The World Together! It's Truly Amazing! ^_^

      Delete
    6. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- This Can Help You Find Awesome MUGEN Characters And Stages! ^_^
      https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/2015/10/want-to-create-your-own-fighting-game.html

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Thank You For Posting On My Website! It Really Means A Lot! That's Right! It's Totally Awesome! ⊂(▀¯▀⊂)

      Delete