Sunday, February 10, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 115th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today...I Wanted To Create A Stage Regarding The Sky Above! Looking Up At The Sky Yesterday Gave Me Motivation To Create A Stage In Which You Fight On Top Of Clouds In The Sky! I Never Really Created A Open Air Stage But...Here It Is! This Can Be A Great Stage For MUGEN Fighters That Love The Air Up There! LOL! I Added A Super Jump And Messed With The Bounds And Tensions For Fighter Adaptability On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Flyin High Sky". It's Relaxing When You Look At The Sky Above! It Gives You A Feel Good Feelin! The World Is Beautiful And Admire It's Beauty When Living Your Life! Keep Your Head Up, Stay Positive, And Live Your Life The Best You Can! Enjoy This Open Air Themed Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Flyin High Sky By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qkanry4d24eb4k6/Flyin%20High%20Sky.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

6 comments:

  1. I will try it today. keep up your great work.��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Thank You For Posting On My Website! It Really Means A Lot! Awesome! Have Fun And Keep Flyin High Towards Your Dreams, Yo! ^_^

      Delete
  2. I am interested in your wonderful work but how can I play these stages I am new to this I came from Instagram.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Thank You For Posting On My Website! It Really Means A Lot! That's Great! You'll Have A Lot Of Fun Playing And Learning About The MUGEN Engine! MUGEN Is A Free Fighting Game Engine Available To All! Look Up "MUGEN Tutorials" On Google And Youtube! These Tutorials Will Help You Add Characters, Stages, Lifebars, And Even Help You Create Awesome Stuff To Put Into Your Very Own MUGEN Game! Learning About MUGEN Is Also A Great Way To Learn About Coding! Have Fun! Discover New And Exciting Things About MUGEN! It's FUN! ^_^

      Delete
    2. I'm excited to play this game and learn about it. It looks like the old days. thank you

      Delete
    3. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Thank You For Posting On My Website! It Really Means A Lot! Old School Gaming Is Best Gaming! LOL! (o^.^)-b

      Delete