Monday, January 21, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 105th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Make Another Tribute Stage For Dr. Martin Luther King! Since It's His Holiday, I Decided To Pay My Respects To A Great Man That Wanted To Bring Peace And Justice To Everyone For Not Only In America But Across The World! I Added A Super Jump To The Stage And Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly To The Stage! I Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "MLK Street Tribute II". A Quote From Dr. King Always Stuck With Me Through My Years And I Always Kept This In Mind! The Quote Is "Faith Is Taking The First Step Even When You Can't See The Whole Staircase." Whatever You Do In Life, Have Faith In Yourself And Go For Your Dreams! You Might Not See Progress For Awhile But Stick With It, Yo! You'll Be Surprised Of What You Can Achieve, You Know! I Love All Of You, Love Yourself, And Love Others, Yo! Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: MLK Street Tribute II By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tvx4iu4kewdek2g/MLK%20Street%20Tribute%20II.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment