Sunday, January 20, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 104th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Was Experimenting With Some More Stage Concepts And I Got An Idea Of Creating A Skyscraper Under Construction! This Fits Perfect With Me Because I Love The City With Its Buildings And Skyscrapers! Plus It Was Fun Putting This Stage Together To Look Like The Inside Of The Skyscraper Is In Heavy Maintenance! This Can Be A Great Stage For Setting Up A Scenario In Your MUGEN In Which You're Trying To Reach The Rooftop! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Skyscraper Construction". You Know...This Stage Can Also Be A Great Stage For Your Spider-Man, Final Fight, Or Even Ninja MUGEN Characters! Let Your Imagination Wonder And Have Fun, Yo! ^_^ Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”


ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Skyscraper Construction By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/aem66a52yn3n0cn/Skyscraper%20Construction.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment