Tuesday, June 19, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well! I Finally Finished My 65th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! You Know...I Have A Old Box Television From The Early 2000's And I Noticed That It's Been Collecting A Little Dust! To Show My Old Electronic Some Love, I Decided To Wipe It Down To Make It Pretty Awesome Again! Looking At My Television A Little Bit, I Realized That The Age Of Television Is Becoming Obsolete! Even When I Take Out The Garbage, I Noticed Some Boxed Televisions On The Sides Of Trash Cans And Dumpsters! Even Though Our Computer Monitors Are Becoming The Norm When It Comes To Watching Of Shows In General, I Decided To Pay Tribute To The Boxed Televisions! I Decided To Create A Parody Retail Store Stage For It! I Even Added Some Interested Buyers and Enthusiasts In The Stage For Good Measure! LOL! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Televisions For Less Warehouse". Holla, Holla, And Buy A Television For A Dolla! Who Needs HD When You Can Have The Basics Of All Basics! Get It Now!! At Televisions For Less Warehouse For One Dolla Dolla! LOL! Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Televisions For Less Warehouse By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gwbhe47uf1652yw/Televisions%20For%20Less%20Warehouse.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !  

No comments:

Post a Comment