Monday, June 18, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well! Welp...I'm Having Trouble Falling Asleep So I Decided To Create Another Stage For Yall In The Early Morn, Yo! That's Right, I Finally Finished My 64th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Looking Back At The 11th MUGEN Stage That I Created (Japan Subway Station), I Decided To Create Another City Themed Subway Station For Your MUGEN! I Made This A Normal Stage But I Added Reflection And Messed With The Tensions And Bounds A Little Bit! We Need More Subway Stations In MUGEN And I'm Happy To Fill That Void, Yo! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Japan Subway Station II". Man...I Have A Lot Of Energy Than Usual Today! It Must Have Been That Walk I Went On Yesterday Morning! Exercise Is Always Important And It's Good For The Body And Soul! ^_^ Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Japan Subway Station II By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2b56qkaskss1ugi/Japan%20Subway%20Station%20II.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment