Thursday, January 4, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! It's Thursday And Today Is The Time To Go Deep In The Mugen Game! I Finally Finished My 19th Mugen Stage For The Mugen Engine! I'm Still Obsessed With City Landscapes But I Wanted To Bring The Winter Season In The City! The Month Of January Is Usually That Month That Is Cold For A Lot Of Places On Earth! With This In Mind, I Decided To Make A Snow City Themed Stage! I Really Liked How This Stage Turned Out! I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions A Little Bit But I Wanted To Make This A Normal Stage! I Got The Quality Of My Stage Graphic A Little Bit Better! Yay! I'm Going To Call This Stage "January In The City". Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: January In The City By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qnl8z7c9jllvb3i/January%20In%20The%20City.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment