Wednesday, January 3, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Yes! It's Finally Done! Time To Start Off The New Year With My 18th Mugen Stage For Mugen Engine! I Just...I Just Can't Get Enough Of The City Landscape...It's So Beautiful! I Wanted Create An Abandoned Highway Type Stage So...Here We Go And Here It Is, Yo! LOL! Like Always I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions, So The Super Jump Is Available For This Stage! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Vacant City Highway".  Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! Happy New Year!! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Vacant City Highway By CoolAnimeHustler
 
https://www.dropbox.com/s/u19p18uifmm3wlk/Vacant%20City%20Highway.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment