Monday, October 9, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Creation Monday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with one of my Video Game Creations/Artwork. Today I Gave My Space Warrior Yum The Awesome Old Schoolgirl Look From The 80s and 90s! These Colors Look Really Retro And I'm Loving Every Minute Of It! Yum You Look Good In The Old School Sailor Suit. Huh!? What's That? You Think Homework Is Boring and You Want To Go To Sleep? Uhhhhh...Maybe You Should Go To Sleep Earlier At Night! You Say That I'm One To Talk!? Well...I Can't Really Say That...I Don't Go To Sleep Earlier Either...You Win On This One Yum! You Win On This One...LOL! Yum Likes Her New Threads and Is Going To Fall Asleep On Her Desk! Yum (Yawn) Approves!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- (Thumbs Up)

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !   

2 comments:

  1. wow, this is awesome she looks pretty in the Old Schoolgirl look. I love the look. It's amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey CoolAnimeHustler! Yum is killing it with the retro 80s/90s look in that sailor suit—total nostalgia vibes! The homework and sleep chat is so relatable, and Yum wins the banter round! 😴 Excited for your next creations, it's all cool, you knowwhatimsayin'! 😎🚀 #YumTheSpaceWarrior #ThrowbackStyle

    ReplyDelete