Saturday, October 14, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Cool Pic Saturday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Cool Picture. OMG!!! I FINALLY WENT TO MY FIRST COMIC CON AND IT WAS EPIC!! I GOT TO MEET OLD & NEW WONDERFUL PEOPLE FROM AROUND THE WORLD!! I MET FRIENDS, CO-WORKERS, ARTISTS, COS-PLAYERS, AND EVEN AWESOME VOICE ACTORS FROM TV SHOWS! AHHHHHHHH!! (Heavy Breathing) Okay...Let Me Calm Down! I Really Enjoyed Myself Attending My Local Comic Con! It Was Cool, Yo! Funny Thing Is That I Brought My Digital Camera But...My Battery Needed To Be Charged...And I Had A 90s Like Cell Phone...Oh Well, LOL! I Met Some Cool Artist Such As Jennifer Wilson, Francisco Salinas, Aaron Williamson, And Many Others! I Tried To Get Their Business Cards And I Wanted To Post Their Business Info So They Can Get Some Business You Know! They Even Laughed At My Corny Jokes! LOL! Here's Some Of Them! They Are Awesome!

I Also Met Some Awesome Comic Book Dealers That Are From The Great Long Star State Of Texas! I Found Some Cool Comics To Not Only Get Inspiration But Also Find a Great Read!

Last But Not Least...I MET THE GREAT CHRISTOPHER SABAT (The Voice Of Piccolo and Vegeta From DBZ) Eric Vale (Trunks From DBZ) and Johnny Yong Bosch (Kanada From Akira, Artemis From Sailor Moon, Zero From MVC3) I Met Them In Person And They Were Real Cool Dudes! Piccolo Is One Of My Favorite DBZ Characters And When I Used To Play Football, Piccolo's Main Speech Of Motivation After He Fused With Nail Made Me Some Pretty Cruical Tackles Back In The Day! Also Staying Up Late At Night Watching Akira As A Kid On TV Gives Me Lots Of Memories Of Getting Into Anime More And More! The Trunks Appearance In DBZ When He Outclassed Frieza Was One Of The Most Epic Beat Downs I Ever Saw In Anime! I Was Even Able To Get Some Cool Autographs From Christopher Sabat and Johnny Yong Bosch! I Will Cherish These Forever!! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”


This Was My First Comic Con I Ever Went To And I'm Glad I Made This Decision Yesterday To Go! I Recommend Going To Any Local Or Big Comic Con! It Does Not Matter How Old You Are, You Can Have So Much Fun At A Comic Con! Its An Experience To Remember! To Everyone That Was There Today... I WANT TO GIVE YOU A BIG THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS ONE OF THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु” (MANLY TEARS) I Found New Inspiration In Going Forward With Making a Video Game With No Prior School Experience Of Making Games! If My Schedule Allows It, I'm Going To See If I Can Go To The Last Day Of The Comic Con Event! I'll Try To Get As Many Business Cards And Post It On My Blog So Everyone Can Finding These Amazing People and Contacts! I"M HAPPY!!!!!!!

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !



No comments:

Post a Comment