Monday, October 16, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Cool Pic Monday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Cool Picture.Ohhhhh Man...So Much Went On Sunday At The Local Comic Con That I Actually Fell Asleep From All The Excitement That I Was Having. When I Woke Up, It Was Already Monday! I'm Glad I Came To Get Some Last Minute Comics and Get Some Business Cards From Some More Artists and Comic Book Dealers! I Also Got To Get A Signed Autograph Comic Of Web Of Spider Man #89 From Awesome Marvel Artist Sam De La Rosa and An Autograph Comic Of Upcoming Indie Artist Alejandro Juvera! Here's Some Of Their Sources! My Way Of Saying Thank You For My Experiences In Comic Con!

Sunday At Comic Con Was Really Fun And I Got A Chance To Meet Some Really Great People! I'm Glad That I Can Release My Inner Geek and Not Feel Weird Or Out Of Place! This Is One Of The Best Days Of My Life and Thank You To Everyone That Made The Local Comic Con Great! You're The Real Heroes!
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment