Tuesday, September 19, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Thinking About Creating a Survey To Get Different Opinions From a General Audience? Checkout Survey Monkey To Get Awesome Feedbacks!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I want to talk about a Cool Website called SurveyMonkey.com! Survey Monkey Provides Anyone The Ability To Create Their Own Surveys By Providing Various Tools and Colorful Templates To Garner Feedback From The Internet! There's a Free Version For Users Who Sign Up For Free and a Paid Version For Users That Sign Up With Pro! The Free Version Of Survey Monkey Will Allow Users Unlimited Surveys and Give The User The Ability To Create 10 Survey Questions with a Limit Of 100 People To Submit Feedback! If You Get The Paid Version That's $35.00 a Month, You Can Have Up To 1,000 People Submitting You Feedback As Well As Make Your Own Customizable Surveys With Logos! The Free and Paid Version Comes In Handy Especially If Your In Game Development, An Artist, Business, Or Just Want Opinions To Do Your Own Projects! Why Only Give a Survey Locally When You Can Ask The Whole Wide World! I Highly Recommend This if You Want Different Kinds Of Feedback To Make your Decisions On Where You Want Your Project To Go! Here's The Link To The Website...

https://www.surveymonkey.com/
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

4 comments:

  1. wow! I love this, I've been searching for this for so long. I'm going straight to surveyMonkey to start my Online Survey. Thanks CoolAnimeHustler, I'm happy for this wonderful tool you've shared. You're the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a project I was looking to sample opinions, I'm going to try this out ASAP. I'm sure it can also help publicize the project in a way. Thanks for this the CoolAnimeHustler.
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic!
    I am opting for this right away. But how long can I use the free version till it starts asking me to upgrade?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just what i need now. I need a feedback on my new video game and I have been bursting my head on how to go about this. Thank you so so much for this info.

    ReplyDelete