Monday, September 18, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Monday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Gif. Today Is A Special Day...It's Monday...and...It's Cheeseburger Day!!! Yay! September 18th is National Cheese Burger Day! I Got Some Trivia For Ya! Did You Know That The Largest Cheese Burger Ever Made In The World Weighed 2,014 Pounds!? 0_0--Whoa... The World Largest Cheeseburger Also Had 60 Pounds Of Bacon, 50 Pounds Of Lettuce, 50 Pounds Of Sliced Onions, 40 Pounds Of Pickles, and 40 Pounds Of Cheese! Also The Name "Hamburger" Originally Derived From Hamburg, Germany! Welp...Time To Get That CheeseBurger and When I Take My First Bite I'm Going To Use Samuel L Jackson's Famous Line..."This Is A Tasty Burger!" LOL! Have Fun Because Today Is The Day Where You Have An Excuse To Get One, Yo! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

7 comments:

  1. wow! A lovely cheeseburger day to start off with, I'm happy again to know that today September 18th is National cheese burger day and to know that the Largest Cheese Burger Ever Made In The World is Weighed 2,014 Pounds, What? that's amazing.. You're adding a lot of history to my knowledge.
    Thanks a lot CoolAnimeHustler

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love cheeseburger so much… I’d take it virtually every day while I was in Germany but I never knew all these histories behind it. It’s a wonderful Monday and a wonderful post to match.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a huge collection of Pusheen gifs on my computer, this is one of my favorites. I am not sure what it is about burger animations but it really makes me hungry. Seeing the gif from Pulp Fiction as well makes me want to watch that movie again, such a cult classic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my God, I've been eating Cheese Burger all my life and I never knew the name "Hamburger" was originally derived from Hamburg, Germany. Lol, so funny I didn't know all these, and the largest cheese Burger ever made in the world weighed 2,014 Pounds? I need to Google that and see what it looks like. Kudos to coolanimehustler for educating me on this, well done cos I've learnt a lot on your blog. Lastly, I just stole this gif cos I love it. Lol...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's cool to start the lovely cheeseburger day off with. I love cheeseburgers and its excellent facts a lot. Great job, CoolAnimeHustler!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have knew all this while that the cheeseburger day is always coming in September. I never missed taking my friends out for a bite. we all love cheeseburger and so celebrating that day with a bite is what we do with delight. Thank you for telling more people about the day

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my God!
    This Gif is making my mouth water already. I still can't figure out how on earth I forgot the cheeseburger day. I need to make it a day again on my own and right away!

    ReplyDelete