Sunday, September 24, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Don't Have Money For The Microsoft Programs Such As Word, Excel, and Powerpoint? OpenOffice.org Provides a Free Alternative Route To Get You Going In Life!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I want to talk about a Cool Website called OpenOffice.org. OpenOffice Is a Open Source Software That Provides Users a Free Alternative That Is The Same Like Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint! OpenOffice Has Six Programs That Run Almost Exactly The Same Engine As The Commercial Counterparts and Is Extremely Easy To Use Even For a Novice! The Six Awesome Programs That Are Included In OpenOffice Are Writer Which Is The Word Processor Program, Calc Which Is The Spreadsheets Program, Impress Which Is The Presentation Program, Draw Which Is The Graphics Program, Base Which Is The Database Manipulation Program and Math Which Is Like a Mathematical Equations Program. Which Really Cool Is That All This That I Have Explained Is Absolutely Free! Some Programs Can Even Do Things That The Commercial Product Can Not! For Example, OpenOffice's Word Processing Program Called Writer, Can Open PDF Files Without Any Plug-Ins Or Other Commercial Add-Ons! What's Real Cool Is That Not Only Is It Free But It Is Maintained By a Large Community In OpenOffice's Own Personal Forums That Gives People Help About The Programs! OpenOffice Also Provides Free Bug Fixes If Any Programs Gives You Trouble! OpenOffice Is The Leading Free Alternative To Microsoft Office! I Highly Recommend This Software For Everyone Especially If You Can't Afford The Microsoft Office Suite, Run A Business, Write Stories, Or If You Go To School! This Is Definitely Worth Checking Out! Here's The Link To The Website...

http://www.openoffice.org/
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

5 comments:

  1. Oh! This is cool.
    I have been looking to changing from the regular Microsoft to probably, something new. I got to try this OpenOffice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhhmm! I love the way CoolAmineHustler share useful tools these days; it's making me stay glued the more to the site. Keep it up man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woh! This is a fantastic tool. I just downloaded one now and it's really really rocking my boat. Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been facing a few challenges with getting my way around MS word when it comes to working my mathematical stuff..
    I need to give this a try now; it might be the savior

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is a wonderful tool. I have been searching to get this for a very long time. Thanks for sharing this CoolAnimeHustler. You're the best in this business

    ReplyDelete