Saturday, September 23, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Saturday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Gif. Today I've Been Busy Looking Up Ways To Add To The Blog and I Finally Set Up My Own Ko-fi Account! I Was Able To Add My Personal Ko-Fi Button Right Beneath My Youtube Channel Bar! It Looks Awesome! Everyone Should Definitely Set Up a Ko-fi Account and Page If They Are Doing Cool Stuff Online, Yo! I've Also Was Learning Some HTML Coding From The HTML Website! It's Really Cool What You Can Do With HTML! The Possibilities Are Endless!I'm Going To Pull Another All Nighter And Try To See If I Can Finish Preparing My 13th Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament On Youtube! Or...Might Learn Some More Things Regarding Blogger and See How I Can Take My Blog To The Next Level! It Should Be Fun! To All You Awesome People Out There...Party Hard Because It's Saturday!!! YAY!!!

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

6 comments:

  1. wow, This is gonna be amazing..I need to set up my KO-fi account and page asap. Thanks CoolAnimeHustler

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey... is the CoolAnimeHustler again, this time with a Ko-fi Account Gif, Lol. Looks nice. I'd like to set it up too. How do I go about it please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Correct! Ko-fi could definitely has lots of impact on when it comes to making good success online, especially on You tube. I wish many hustlers could see this. Good work CoolAnimeHustler!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very helpful info shared, CoolAnimeHustler. Thanks.. You are making my day already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great! I will love to implement this on my blog. But I wish i could see a sample used here on this blog before opting for sign up. However, I will have to get an account with them soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard about this Ko-Fi, I think I need to register since CoolAnimeHustler gave it good review. Anything you say, I follow... This information is very helpful. You're making my day so far, so glad I found this blog.

    ReplyDelete