Wednesday, August 23, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Creation Wednesday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with one of my Video Game Creations/Artwork. I Have More Inspiration In My Veins! Since It's In The Wee Hours Of The Morning This Is When My Brain Is At It's Best! LOL! I Created a Sort Of Bat-Man Character From Space! I'll Call Him Q-Ball! Speed, Recon Missions and Assisting In Battles Is His Game! Very Good When It Comes To Aerial Attacks! Keep Being Fly, Yo!

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

1 comment:

  1. CoolAnimeHustler, you are surely not the only one that gets inspired at these hours. I look forward to seeing this version of your Batman. I hope it’s going to offer more unique features than the norm we used to know.

    ReplyDelete