Thursday, August 24, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Creation Thursday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with one of my Video Game Creations/Artwork. Ohhh Yes! I've Completed The Cute and Stunning Space Wolf Warrior! I'm Thinking That She Might Be A Leader Of a Team Of Some Sort! Either Way Her Training and Dedication To Battle Is Unmatched! The Ability To Inspire Others In Battle and Have Honor...Tru Warrior Waifu!! LOL! I'll Call You Kagura For Now! I Really Like How This Turned Out! Creating Characters For My Game Are Fun and Exciting!

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

1 comment:

  1. I like the name Kagura, it is a rare japanese name which I think means "god entertainment".

    ReplyDelete