Tuesday, August 15, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Tuesday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Gif. Today I Was Learning More About Blogger and Also The Other Platform Called Wordpress! In Many Ways They're Almost The Same But I Noticed That WordPress Has Some Extra Tools Gadgets That You Can Mess With! Learning About The Computer and What The Tools That The Internet Provides is One Of The Greatest Things We Have In This Lifetime! Going To See If I Can Make Some Changes To My Blog Without Screwing Up To Badly! I Need To Get My Past Archives Organized So Everyone Can Find Some Cool Stuff! Let's See Where This Takes Us! But Never Forget...Always Save First Before Continuing The Adventure Ahead!

 Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is great and you're doing well too. WordPress platform is cool because it contain plugins that helps in SEO and Also in automation of blog post (you need to learn it). With time, you can move there but currently, you need to keep learning and familiarise yourself with blogspot and it's features. I like your hustle from your URL. Thumb up!

    ReplyDelete