Monday, August 14, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Monday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Gif. I Corrected Some Bugs On My RPG Maker Game and So Far So Good! It Looks Like a Snes Game From The 90s! I Like RPG Games Like That! I'm Trying To Make a Full Game and Not All This Beta Stuff You See Nowadays with DLC! Still Have Some More Work To Do But It's Coming Along Nicely! That's My Goal! Let's Do This!! Back To Work!!
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

1 comment:

  1. I'm one of your day one follower. This is a very cool animation. That means you'd be able to create cartoons video. Please create more so my little cousin can watch and keep coming to your blog. I will also share to my friends. #smiles

    ReplyDelete