Sunday, July 30, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Sunday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Gif. Welp...I Just Figure Out That The 1.1 ScreenPack I Was Using Has Trouble With My Recording Software! I Played With The CFG File Of The ScreenPack And I Was Able To Make The Video Normal For Recording...But...There Was Some Very Strong Lag With The Fighters!! To Not Have The Video Lag, I Tried To Make The Video Like The Old ScreenPack That I've Been Using...But...This Made The Speed Of The Fighters In Tubro x3!!! URRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!! (PUNCH PUNCH PUNCH) (Sigh) I'm Going To Keep Using The Old ScreenPack For My Tournaments Unless There's a Fix For The MUGEN 1.1 System! Welp...Back To The Recording Board! LOL!

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

1 comment: