Monday, July 31, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Monday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Gif. All Right!! Going Back To The Regular ScreenPack For My Mugen Fighting Tournaments Went Very Smoothly! Checked On The Video To Edit And The Video Was Fine! Nothing Missing, Nothing Blacked Out, Etc. My Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament #11 Should Be Released In August! I'm Excited and I'm Glad Everything Is Back To Normal! The Finish Line Is Near!! LOL!


Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

1 comment:

  1. I'm really enjoying your Mugen fight tournament. I would be recommending coolAnimeHustler to my student and my kids. You're always on point

    ReplyDelete