Saturday, July 8, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Saturday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Gif.Today I Did Some Free Writing on Some Paper! I Walked Around My Area And Was Studying Environments That Can Help Me Produce My Game! I Was Thinking If Games Such As Grand Theft Auto and RPGs Such As Final Fantasy Study Conversations In Life and What Scenarios They Can Make The Player Of The Game Choose From The Information That They Learned! Sounds Interesting! Time To Free Write So Random Conversations That I Can Think Of That Can Give Some Life To The NPCs That I'm Making!

 Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment