Monday, July 10, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Monday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Gif. Today I Was Preparing My Next Fighting Tournament To Put On Youtube! I Tested The New ScreenPack And Made Sure There Wasn't Any Glitches That Will Affect The Stages. As Usually I Use The Random Select To Pick The 32 Fighters That Will Compete In This Tournament! We May Have New Fighters Are Previous Fighters...It's All Up To The Random Select! This Will Be The 11th Tournament and So Far So Good! I Hope Everyone Loves a Great AI Fight!

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !


1 comment:

  1. I like the animated GIF in this post because it reminds me of the famous "Money Fight" between Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Conor McGregor, LOL.

    ReplyDelete