Wednesday, May 31, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Creation Wednesday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with one of my Video Game Creations/Artwork. I've Been Working On Some Characters For My RPG Game and I Made a Bunny Warrior! I'll Call This Bunny Warrior From Outer Space...errr...ummmm...Yakamo! Yeah...Sounds Legit! I Love Anime and CyberPunk Stuff So I Wanted to Give That Anime Look In Her Eyes While Fighting in a Space Suit! Gave Her Some Green Armor For Battle! Also Made Yakamo in Her Underwear For Fan Service! Feels Great! LOL!

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment