Monday, May 15, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Monday

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Gif. Been Looking Up Different Tutorials On Sprite Work and Seen Some Tutorials Regarding Minecraft! Noticed That Some Cool People Use Different Pixel Making Programs To Make Some Stunning Pixel Art For This Game! If I See Something Free and Awesome, I'll Post It On My Blog So Everyone Can Check It Out! I've Also Been Looking at Tutorials On Creating Music Remixes On The PC! The BeepBox Tool is Awesome and Free To Use But There Maybe Some Other Sources Out There In Which People Can Create Some Music For Free! If I Find Something I'll Post It Here! Other Than That...Just Pixelin and Chillin, Yo!
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment