Wednesday, February 22, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Wednesday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Gif. Earlier In The Day I Made Some More Buildings For My RPG Maker Game! After Making Some Buildings in RPG Maker, I Was Preparing To Make Another Mugen Tournament For Youtube For Some More Awesome Fights! Yeah!! This Will Mark My 10th Video For Youtube and It Feels Pretty Great! Making My Own Videos is Pretty Fun! I'm Thinking Of Recording a "Let's Play" Video Game! Since I Love Fighting Games I Might Tryout A Beat-Em-Up Game Or Maybe I Should Go With A Megaman Game! Or...I Could Go With A Video Game That No One Even Heard Of! Hmmmmm....I'll Find Something! This Is Going To Be Fun! Stay Cool, Yo and Keep On The Positive! You Can Do It! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment