Thursday, February 23, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- The 200 Post Celebration Of Awesomeness!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I'm Excited that I finally made it to 200 Post! Yeeeeeaaaaah!!
When I Started this Blog back in October of 2015 I decided to make a blog in which I Can Share Some Useful Information for Everyone to Have Fun! I Also Post My Journal Entries Of What I Did In The Forms Of Video Gaming and Making a Video Game! I Did Not Take Any Classes Regarding Video Games, I Mostly Looked Up Stuff On The Internet Such As Youtube, Google, and Other Blogs That Gave Tips On Creating Video Games! I Have a Postive Outlook On Creating a Game! If It Fails...Cool! If It's a Success...Cool! I'm Just Glad I Took The First Step In Doing Something! Also It Feels Great that I Can Help People Find Awesome Resources That Can Make Life Pretty Cool! I've Been Through Many Adventures Since I Started This Blog! I Accomplish Some Goals Since I Created My Blog! This Includes Posting My First Video To Youtube, Providing Gifs To Make Someone's Day a Little Bit Brighter, To Helping Create a Mugen Character, and Even Starting My Own Video Game Project On RPG Maker! With This Awesome World We Call The Internet Anybody's Dreams Is Possible! I reccomend Starting A Blog Of Your Own! It's Really Fun and You Can Start Anything That Might Be Fun To You! Whatever You Do...Don't Let Life Get You Down and Believe In Yourself! Look At Whatever Mirror That's Closest To You And Tell Yourself "I Love You!!" Even If You Feel Alone Or If You Just Don't Know What To Do...Just Get Started With Something That Interest You! I Started This Blog To Help Someone Out There and To Help Myself To Move Forward! We Don't Have Long On This Earth So I Might as Well Do Something To Help Society! LOL! On Some Real Talk To Talk, Youknowwhatimsayin... I Thank Each and Everyone of You From The Bottom Of My Heart That Has Viewed my Blog, Subscribed To Me On Youtube, Followed Me On MFFA (Mugen Free For All), and In Life! I Thank My Mom For Being There Even When Things Look Impossible To Move Forward! Love You! My Dad That Past Away When I Was Only 4 Months Old! Love You From The Bottom Of My Heart! I Hope I'm Making You Proud! My Family From Around The Way! You Know Who You Are! I'll Visit You Someday! The Homies And The Sistas From The Streets! Keep Going For Your Dreams, Yo! Teachers and Mentors That Helped Me In Life! I Thank You! And Also...You... The Reader! Thank You!!  ʕु-̫͡-ʔु” Time To Grab A Bite To Eat For This Awesome Moment of...Awesomeness!! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment