Saturday, October 8, 2016

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- The CoolAnimeHustler's Blog 1 Year Anniversary Celebration of Awesomeness!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I'm Excited to Announce the "1 Year" Celebration of my Blog!


I Remember Last Year when I Decided to Start My Very Own Blog on October 8th, 2015 in the wee hours at 2:00 A.M. in the Morning. I Wanted to Try Something New, Help to Somehow Inspire Someone, Give Out Useful Information regarding fun things such as Video Games and Art and well...To Have Fun Yo! Since I created my Blog I been through Tough Times and also Good Times in Life. I've Also Learned some Cool Things Along the Way such as Programs, Video Games, Art, and Much More. I've Joined some Forums regarding the "Mugen" Video Game Engine in which I talked to Amazing People Across the World. I Helped in Creating a Mugen Character, I Learned some basics in Spriting, and I learned some Awesome things in Coding. I Had "No Experience" Regarding Making Video Games or Creating Art and Never Went To A School that Taught any of these Techniques but I wanted to at Least Learn, Try and Give It a Shot! I Also Learned How to Prepare and Make a Youtube Video! The Internet is a Awesome Place where we can Learn from Vast Amount of People From Across the World and Learn about Cultures and Experiences! I know that we all won't live forever but...If I Can Help Somebody Make Their Day a Little Bit Better or Help Them Learn Something Cool...Then at least...That Will Make Me Happy! At This Time I Want To Thank my Mom and Any of My Family Members Out There! I Love You! I Want to Thank Everybody that has Responded to My Blog or Viewed My Blog! I Want to Thank Everyone on the Forums Such as MugenFreeForAll, Mugen Archive, Mugen Guild, and All The Mugenites Out There!! And Again...I want to Thank You the Viewer for Being Awesome!! Like I said a Year Ago..."Life is truly amazing...You, Me, Animals, the colors that we see, the objects we create, the imaginations that we have that create ideas, the emotions we have and feel...I mean its truly amazing. Now we're not perfect but...we try to find ways to better ourselves and to become a better person. Life can be hard, harsh, and just downright unfair and then at times it can be awesome, joyful, and rewarding. I have some good days, I have some bad days, I have days where I feel alive and then there are days when I just feel... meh. But whatever it is...Knowwhatimsayin...I try to live life and to learn as much as I possibly can. And just to let you know if you are reading this Blog post right now I just want to tell you that...Again...You're awesome! You was put on this Earth for something great...I don't know what it is but you have a gift. It may take you some time to find out what your gift is or you might already know what your gift is but... Just try to be the best you can be and do something cool despite what anybody says. You never know...you might be in a book, movie, video game, or just somebody that lived life to your own understanding." I'm Happy that I can at least contribute something to the Internet and I'm Excited for my 1 Year Anniversary Blog. It feels quite good that you can leave something on the internet, you know. Again... If you're wondering why I call myself the "CoolAnimeHustler" I just try to stay cool, I love a good Anime, and I like to hustle for Information. Thus the "CoolAnimeHustler" is the name no doubt, Yo! I Will Continue To Post More Cool Stuff on This Blog So Everyone Can Have Fun! Everybody Out There...Keep Following Your Dreams No Matter How Big Or Small They May Be! You Can Do It, Yo! YOU HAVE THE POWER TO BE GREAT!! *PEACE* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”



Well, its nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...It's All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

1 comment:

  1. Hurray Hurray Hurray, It's the celebration of Awesome.
    Congrats CoolAnimeHustler, It's a blessed 1 year Anniversary

    ReplyDelete