Friday, October 7, 2016

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Friday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Gif. I've Been Working on my Pixeling Skills These Last Couple of Days and I Decided to Look at some Anime for some Inspiration. I saw a character named Golden Darkness from the "To Love Ru" series and tried to see if I could try to Pixel it from Still shots! The Pixeling....was a Disaster...But I keep Trying! I want to see if I can pixel her in the "SNK" Techniques in Spriting or Maybe "Variable Geo"! If I can Create and Pixel enough stills for Golden Darkness then maybe I can imput her in the Mugen Engine! It's a Cool Character to Look at Tho!

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment