Tuesday, June 14, 2016

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Have You Ever Wanted to Create Your Own Comic Book But Don't Know Where to Start? Try ComicBookPaper.com to Get Started with Your Comic Book Dreams!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I want to talk about a Cool Website called ComicBookPaper.com. ComicBookPaper.com Provides Hundreds of Unique and Different Free Comic Book Panels for Anyone Inspired to Create their Own Comic Books! No Matter How Many Panels You Need to get Started on Your Own Comic Book Story, ComicBookPaper.Com is a Must for the Starving Artist. Here's a Link to the Website...

http://comicbookpaper.com/
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

3 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for the information.

    am bookmarking your blog.

    DOPE INSIGHT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Stuff! It is so interesting to know about this resource. I had always wanted to have my own comic books, but I was too lazy to do so manually. The easy 5 steps will help me to realize my want! After this, I am definitely going to choose from the layout options, print a template and start drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man I wish I could think of something cool to do with paper! I’ve always wanted to write a comic book just for the fun of it. Everyone has at least one book in them and I prefer for my book In my comic book im a superhero that is fighting the number one killer among Americans…Whats that you ask? Heart Disease! In the comic I am somewhat of a corny nonchalant super-hero that gets people to workout. My super power would be my sarcastic way of talking to people. I know it might not be the next superman but hey In my comic book I can beat up superman by telling jokes about how no one is scared of a grown man in spandex. Well that’s all my time this week ladies and gentlemen…Good Night!

    -TP3

    ReplyDelete