Wednesday, June 15, 2016

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Wednesday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Gif. Studying some more Pixel Art. The Ultimate Fighter from the SNES was Cool by in the Early 90s!  It was a Game that mixed Beat-Em-Up Style of Playing With RPG Elements!! It was a Slept On Title for the SNES but I had some Awesome Memories Playing This Game!

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

1 comment:

  1. Okay this is more like it. Today is Friday when I am checking out your blog and the most recent gif was of 2010ish anime show. This gif takes it back to the golden era of fighting games. Now (2016) its all about 1st person shooter games, and fighter games with blood and guts coming out of humans. I call the 90’s the golden era of fighter games because it was all about the combos and strategy of the games to win. In 2016 its changed in a way that I could care less for. Well that’s my 2 cents for this post.

    -TP3

    ReplyDelete