Monday, October 19, 2015

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Want to Submit Your Custom Animations, Music, Games, or Art? Checkout Newgrounds as a Start!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I want to talk about a legendary website called Newgrounds. Newgrounds has been around since the late 1990s and I remember some of the animations I used to watch from the website as well as played a couple of games. Newgrounds is an American Entertainment and Social Media website company founded by Tom Fulp. This cool website is a awesome host of Games, Animated Movies, Artwork, Audio and Music. This is a very good outlet to get your own work out there but not only that, it is a good way to meet animators and artists from all over the world. You might be able to do a collab or help with tips and tricks of one's trade. Newgrounds is a website that should be on everyone's watch list when it comes to putting your own talent or looking for talent. Here's a link to the website...

http://www.newgrounds.com/

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

6 comments:

  1. I used to be a regular on their site but I have since forgotten about it. I didn't even know they were still around! I use to watch and play stuff on there back in 2006! Almost 10 years ago! I feel so old haha Great advice though, I will be sure to share this with friends. A lot of people long to make it big online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's it Goin! Thank you for posting on my website it really means a lot, you know. Newgrounds was always a favorite website for me when I was in Junior High and High School. I still enjoy the funny animations and cool video games from this awesome website. There's a lot of talent on Newgrounds and some of those artist become very big real quick in the anime and music part side of the game!
    ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I remember this website too! Thank you for reminding these great things for me! It means a lot. Please keep posting new posts, as I want to know more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's it Goin! Thank you for posting on my website it really means a lot, you know. You're most certainly welcome! Newgrounds is like the Youtube of Animation. This was also the first time I heard of the guy named "Egoraptor" and his funny animation called "Metal Gear Awesome"! This website is still posting new content everyday. Some of the content that is posted on Newgrounds is the only source that you will find it at. I will continue to post anything that will help people discover new and exciting things!
    ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, these guys are sheer awesomeness, love the flash games!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's it Goin! Thank you for posting on my website it really means a lot, you know. I Love when I beat certain games they give you a little reward show that your "A" Tier or showiing you different animation videos of the game. You've got to love it!
      ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

      Delete