Saturday, October 17, 2015

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Want to Put Some Emotions in your Conversation? Head On Over to JapaneseEmoticons.me!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I want to talk about a Cool Website called JapaneseEmoticons.me. JapaneseEmoticons.me provides a awesome collection of over 10,000 Japanese emoticons in which you can express yourself on the Internet. What is a emoticon you ask? Emoticon is a representation of a facial expression such as... ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- (representing a smile), formed by various combinations of keyboard characters and used in electronic communications to convey the writer's feelings or intended tone. On JapaneseEmoticons.me, you can copy them off the website and paste them into your chats, emails, tweets, Facebook, Twitter, IPhones, IPads, Android, updates or whatever you want. Either way, anything that you express on the internet just became 10X more awesome. If you want to visit the website and find your ideal emoticons or donate to this cool guy who put this collection up for everyone, Here's a link to the website...

http://japaneseemoticons.me/


Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

2 comments:

  1. I hope you know that you just opened up a door to me slacking at work even more! I was hooked on using emojiwiki and now this! I used to use these on MYSPACE! I remember how hard it was to find the good ones too. Now they are all in one place!? Who knew! Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's it Goin! Thank you for posting on my website it really means a lot, you know. Lol, I hope you have some fun! Expressions on the internet...is always priceless! °◦=͟͟͞͞ʕ̡̢̡ु•̫͡•ʔ̡̢̡ु ☏ ʕ•̫͡•ʔ❣ʕ-̼͡-ʔ ʕु•̫͡•ʔुʔ•̫͡•ཻʕʕु•̫͡•ʔु ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”
    ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

    ReplyDelete