Sunday, October 11, 2015

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Tired of Using the Same Old Fonts When You Type? Spice Up Your Computer with Cufonfonts to Make It Just Right!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”--  Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I want to tell you about a Awesome Website I discovered called CufonFonts. CufonFonts is the largest font library with "More than 16,000 fonts!" The great news about this website is that the fonts on the website are totally free and if you want to contribute your own fonts or donate to their website, feel free to sign up. If you want your words to look retro or hi-tech, or in pixels and stencils, CufonFonts will be able to have what you're looking for to express your words in style. Here's a link to their website...

http://www.cufonfonts.com/

Well, its nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...It's All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

4 comments:

  1. Totally bored with my Times New Roman and Arial fonts. More than 16,000 fonts??? Waah! So much to choose from. I can use this for my school projects for design instead of just manually drawing them out. (Saves me a lot of time.) All I have to do is download a cute font I see from the site, open word, and print it out! I checked the site out right now, and they have that cool Harry Potter font! Actually downloading some fonts right now. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's it Goin! Thank you for posting on my website it really means a lot, you know. I'm glad that I could help you find your Ideal Fonts. This website is always updating New and Extraordinary Fonts every single day. It has theme that you can think of. You can now make your Own Projects Stand Out! CufonFonts is a website that should be on Everybody's Radar!
    ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will definitely be checking this site out tonight! I love playing around with many different fonts for documents and presentations. So happy to have found your site and get this wonderful resource. I love the idea of creating my own font collection! I'll let you know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's it Goin! Thank you for posting on my website it really means a lot, you know. It's always good to try a new style once in a while! Also, when you're writing typing your ideas on Word or Notepad , it bring out your best in a project and everything starts coming together. It's a good feeling! I glad I can help people find a resource that can help them out!
    ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

    ReplyDelete