Friday, October 9, 2015

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, Hey, Hey! It's Friday! If You Want to Show and Tell, Why Not Use GraphicsGale!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I want to tell you about a free and very cool program called GraphicsGale. GraphicsGale is a very powerful tool for Spriting and Pixel art. Not only that but you can retouch pictures as well. GraphicsGale is how I found out about the wonderful world of Pixel Art. From the Video Games that we play, to the wonderful creations that we see on DeviantArt, GraphicsGale is one program that can help anybody bring there ideas to life...One Pixel at a time. The great news about GraphicsGale is that you can try it for free at no cost and if you want to upgrade and buy this awesome program,its only 1995 yen ($16.5891 US). That's not a bad price compared to other programs and you will have a blast making beautiful creations that you are ready to show the world. Here's a link to their website...
http://www.humanbalance.net/gale/us/
Well, its nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...It's All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

2 comments:

  1. Solid post my friend. I also fixed my issue with trying to leave comments now. Anyway, I did check out the Animation Graphic Editor (Graphicsgale) and I was blown away. I have added a new project to my task list for the month of November which is to create my own 90's video game. Man that was back when times were simple. Back when I had no real responsibilities, and Donald Trump wasn't trying to be the leader of the free world. I'm interested to know how you were able to stumble across this program, and have you created your own video game yet or is it still in the making?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's it Goin! Thank you for posting on my website it really means lot, you know. GraphicsGale is a program that I stumbled upon when I saw Japanese animator create a custom sprite character for his RPG Maker game. I was able to locate the website and saw that anyone can try it for free. This is a powerful program for sprite art and I 've create a few custom sprites myself using this piece of cool software. When it comes to making a game I've actually tried creating a game on the RPG Maker VX Ace Engine from Enterbrain. I have not finshed my game yet but starting October 23rd, Enterbrain is creating a new engine called RPG Maker MV. This engine will be 10X as cool then the previous one and I'm waiting for this bad boy to come out. Here's a link to the website...

      http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/

      It's worth every penny and you can find many tutorials to use the RPG Maker VX Ace and RPG Maker MV on Youtube.
      ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

      Delete