Sunday, October 25, 2015

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Want to Create Your Own Animated GIFs? Try Gifsoup.com to Bring Out that Inner Meme Within You!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I want to talk about a Cool Website called Gifsoup.com.  GIFSoup is a free GIF creating and sharing service that lets anyone create their own animated GIFs from Youtube videos and share their gifs on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Myspace, social networks, blogs and message boards. You have to create a account on the website, but it is totally free. After you create an account, You can start creating Gifs for your enjoyment and bring out that inner "Meme" on the internet. The website teaches you how to create them and its a website worth checking out. Here's a link to the website...

http://gifsoup.com/index.php

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

6 comments:

  1. Another great share man. I always wondered how gifs were made, It seemed like one of those things that everyone knew about except me haha. Though this seems easy enough to figure out and make some gifs of my own to share with my friends. Thanks man and hope to hear of some more sites like this soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's it Goin! Thank you for posting on my website it really means a lot, you know. There's a whole bunch of Information and Programs that can make life so Cool & Awesome! I will continue to share some of the resources I come across so that everyone can have fun! Keep having Fun, Yo!
      ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

      Delete
  2. This is such a great find! I can't thank you enough for sharing this! You just upped my meme game 10 fold, I've always hated having to rely on being able to find gifs, and they never seem to be the right size or clarity. Keep these coming, so happy I found your page!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's it Goin! Thank you for posting on my website it really means a lot, you know. You're most certainly welcome, Samuraichick! I Love to Help People find resources that can bring a smile, joy or even Motivation in their lives. Memes are part of our Pop Culture now and they're here to stay! One Meme At A Time! I will continue to keep posting and share the knowledge for everyone to make their day a little brighter!
      ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing the information regarding gifs. I have a few meme websites like memegenerator.net and memecreator.org also. I would always get jealous of others people’s gif especially if they select the “perfect” section of the movie, show, or whatever. I checked out the website for gifsoup.com and its pretty easy to use. They have a wide selection of gifs to pick from. My favorite on there is the clip of Drake from his new video for the smash hit “Hotline Bling”. I’m sure he is subject to sale triple platinum if he puts out the top 10 gifs from that Hotline Bling video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's it Goin! Thank you for posting on my website it really means a lot, you know. Wow! Those are some great resources, yo! Thank You for sharing these resources so more people can have fun! You're the best! Gifs are always fun! They Brighten Up Your Day, You Know!
      ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

      Delete